Award: Versatile - 「nyobi」
6.17.2013 at 12:54 PM

Ah! I got another award again (ノ´∀`*)ノ And it's a Versatile Blogger Award (VBA). Ow! I got this award again 
Thank you for nyobi who gave me this award~
Sorry for late reply, ahahahaha... I'm really stuck with my project now OTL;;

Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Seven Facts of me:
1. One syllable of "rizumary" is my real name
2. When I draw a male character, it's mostly turn into SHOTA!
3. I lav use Setsuna as my RP than Hana (人´∀`*)
4. I'M NOT A FUJOSHI!
5. I already graduated from high school, and now I'm preparing for college. YAY!
6. I'm mostly type, read, write, blah, blah, blah in English. I laaaaaav English sooo badly #slapped
Well, yeah, except for speaking since my country use Indonesian (Bahasa). I'll look like a dummy person if I do that (except if I talking to my English teacher lol)
7. I already write six fact of me, and no space left to write my seven fact 8D #run

Nominations:
(it's not required to tag 15 person, right?)
KawaiiLovah - Maila - Clown - Liya
Ahh... I confused which blog I must give... so maybe just this

Labels:

Posted by はな ♥ 5 comments

5 Comments:
Blogger Clown Served said...

aww.. thanks so much~
you give me award again.. TTwTT

June 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM  


Blogger はな ✧ said...

Kyaaaa! You're welcome XD

June 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM  


Blogger Serenity Dreamer said...

I'm really honored that you've chosen me as the versatile blogger~ hehe!(≧▽≦) Thank youuu~ I'll blog about this so just read it there okay? hehe.. ;3

June 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM  


Blogger はな ✧ said...

It's no prob dear *(*´∀`*)☆
I'll wait for your post~

June 27, 2013 at 10:45 AM  


Blogger Serenity Dreamer said...

Oh! dou sureba..? >,< so sorry for not reply asap..
well I hope you saw my post but if not I'll just provide you the link below;
http://kawaiilovah.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-versatile-award-and-some-randomness.html
hahaha.. Oh well.. =u=

October 7, 2014 at 12:38 AM  


Post a Comment

I will always comment back ≧▽≦

... Back to the blog?


ようこそ!

名前:はな 『 Hana 』
誕生日:12月01日
目色 / Eyecolor:茶色 『 Brown 』
お住まいの地域:Indonesia
ブログジャンル:美術ブロガー • 漫画家 • リラックマファン♥
♥/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

View my complete profile


Links

Lulu :: Whii :: KawaiiLovah :: AqilaF :: Lilaa :: Apple :: Leepy :: Pelont :: Angel :: Yowa :: Shiro Usagi :: Aurellia :: Karuchan :: Atsuki :: Ibdati :: Atsuki :: Miss Lia :: Jassarah :: Rui

View more links


Disclaimer

PLEASE DO NOT COPY or SAVE ANYTHING and REMOVE THE WATERMARK from images in this blog! Do not USE, ALTER, or REPRINT without written permission.
Copyright © r i z u m a r y 2014 All Right Reserved.




FAQ

Can I have commissions?
What do you use to create art?
What song did you use for BGM on your blog?
Link/Banner exchange?

View detailed FAQ


Tagboard

Please read FAQ before asking question
No spam and harsh word please
NO ADVERTISE or it'll be deleted


Archives




Upcoming Tutorial

Hair coloring tutorial [view]
Cleaning line from photo result
How to draw Head [view]
Skin coloring tutorial
Eye coloring tutorial
How to draw Head (part 2)
Cloth Shading


頼む

Fell free to ask me anything
Read FAQ first before asking anything
Please WRITE YOUR NAME!



I Support Privacy Protection
Your lucky number:



   •••