Tutorial: Add Music To Blogskins
12.29.2012 at 12:32 PM


I made this tutorial based on this question:

New: "I got a Question, how did you made the song on your Blog?"

Sorry since I use blogskins for my blog, so I'll create this tutorial for blogskins. Actually, you can apply this to blogger template :3

First, you must know the HTML code of your song. I use Dropbox to get the code. You must download it first.

After you get your music code, copy this to your blog template:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
    <param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
    <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
    <param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=YOURMUSICURLdl=1&amp;loop=1&amp;autoplay=1&amp;bgcolor=ffffff&amp; loadingcolor=FEE9E1&amp;buttoncolor=FEE9E1&amp;slidercolor=FEE9E1" />
</object>


  • Change "YOURMUSICURL" with your music url
  • Change "buttoncolor" and "slidercolor" with your own color code


  • That's all! Simple right? Well, I forgot what site that I use to add this music player... So I just copy that code from my blog template~

    Labels: , ,

    Posted by はな ♥ 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    I will always comment back ≧▽≦

    ... Back to the blog?


    ようこそ!

    名前:はな 『 Hana 』
    誕生日:12月01日
    目色 / Eyecolor:茶色 『 Brown 』
    お住まいの地域:Indonesia
    ブログジャンル:美術ブロガー • 漫画家 • リラックマファン♥
    ♥/l、
    (゚、 。 7
     l、 ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

    View my complete profile


    Links

    Lulu :: Whii :: KawaiiLovah :: AqilaF :: Lilaa :: Apple :: Leepy :: Pelont :: Angel :: Yowa :: Shiro Usagi :: Aurellia :: Karuchan :: Atsuki :: Ibdati :: Atsuki :: Miss Lia :: Jassarah :: Rui

    View more links


    Disclaimer

    PLEASE DO NOT COPY or SAVE ANYTHING and REMOVE THE WATERMARK from images in this blog! Do not USE, ALTER, or REPRINT without written permission.
    Copyright © r i z u m a r y 2014 All Right Reserved.




    FAQ

    Can I have commissions?
    What do you use to create art?
    What song did you use for BGM on your blog?
    Link/Banner exchange?

    View detailed FAQ


    Tagboard

    Please read FAQ before asking question
    No spam and harsh word please
    NO ADVERTISE or it'll be deleted


    Archives




    Upcoming Tutorial

    Hair coloring tutorial [view]
    Cleaning line from photo result
    How to draw Head [view]
    Skin coloring tutorial
    Eye coloring tutorial
    How to draw Head (part 2)
    Cloth Shading


    頼む

    Fell free to ask me anything
    Read FAQ first before asking anything
    Please WRITE YOUR NAME!



    I Support Privacy Protection
    Your lucky number:



       •••