I'm Baaack~~
7.17.2013 at 10:59 AM

Hey guys , sorry for not updating this blog for a while...
So... what's going on here?

Oh yeah, I finally finished my first MV (Music Video)  It's based on story line in a role-play group on facebook, Setsuna with other male OC in that group.


Please watch it if you don't mind  I uploaded it on my dA account. It's kinda a sad story, but I try to make it not so sad from the real story that happened in the group XD
  Click [here] if you want to watch it!
And I'm sorry for the other art project, I'll try to finish it as soon as possible OTL;; Thank you! 

Because this is a random post, I'll share my most fav anime in this summer! 
I didn't watch other anime summer except this orz
I don't want to waste my time by downloading anime, then I didn't like it. So I just read the description and choose bout to download and watch it or not...


First is To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S
It's a 2nd seasons from To Aru Kagaku No Railgun. I love this anime so badly!!!  And now it's already 14 episodes released!


This is a new anime, Free!
For those who want to watch guys with swimsuit~ 8//D And one point I love is this anime is a normal one (not sho-ai / yaoi)
It's already released 2 episodes! So won't late if you follow this anime now!  

Labels: ,

Posted by はな ♥ 5 comments

5 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

I have not watched anime for a long time, this is a interesting post. I love your blog design and the melody, sounds so familiar =)

would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!

www.gwiyomistyle.net

July 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM  


Blogger はな ✧ said...

Aww, thanks!
And sure I'd love to do it! Already followed your blog (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
And I just have a GFC account orz;;

July 18, 2013 at 11:00 AM  


Blogger Farsya Izzati Widodo said...

hi kak :) bisa follow back ga? udah aku follow kok >,<

July 18, 2013 at 11:42 PM  


Blogger Serenity Dreamer said...

Just strolling down and saw this post.. ;D
I'm soo sorry that I just watched it now.. >,<
It's really soooooo SAAAAD!! T^T
Whyyyy~??? ;<

January 15, 2014 at 4:39 PM  


Blogger はな ✧ said...

Ah, I watched it again... and crais again ;;A;;
It's because he's donate his heart for other OC _(:"3_
But he's now life again with "ghost heart" technology

January 16, 2014 at 5:58 PM  


Post a Comment

I will always comment back ≧▽≦

... Back to the blog?


ようこそ!

名前:はな 『 Hana 』
誕生日:12月01日
目色 / Eyecolor:茶色 『 Brown 』
お住まいの地域:Indonesia
ブログジャンル:美術ブロガー • 漫画家 • リラックマファン♥
♥/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

View my complete profile


Links

Lulu :: Whii :: KawaiiLovah :: AqilaF :: Lilaa :: Apple :: Leepy :: Pelont :: Angel :: Yowa :: Shiro Usagi :: Aurellia :: Karuchan :: Atsuki :: Ibdati :: Atsuki :: Miss Lia :: Jassarah :: Rui

View more links


Disclaimer

PLEASE DO NOT COPY or SAVE ANYTHING and REMOVE THE WATERMARK from images in this blog! Do not USE, ALTER, or REPRINT without written permission.
Copyright © r i z u m a r y 2014 All Right Reserved.




FAQ

Can I have commissions?
What do you use to create art?
What song did you use for BGM on your blog?
Link/Banner exchange?

View detailed FAQ


Tagboard

Please read FAQ before asking question
No spam and harsh word please
NO ADVERTISE or it'll be deleted


Archives




Upcoming Tutorial

Hair coloring tutorial [view]
Cleaning line from photo result
How to draw Head [view]
Skin coloring tutorial
Eye coloring tutorial
How to draw Head (part 2)
Cloth Shading


頼む

Fell free to ask me anything
Read FAQ first before asking anything
Please WRITE YOUR NAME!



I Support Privacy Protection
Your lucky number:



   •••