Some Fav Skins
2.05.2014 at 5:35 PM

So... I just want to sort some of skins from Blogskins for review here (Since I dun have other things to write lol)


Skins name: Chevvy
Creator: Evangrace98
Rate:  
I really love all of this skins ! Combination of wooden, lace, polkadots and pastel colors really made me fell with this skins 
But it's took some time for loading in my slow internet connection orz



Skins name: Cafe's and Rainy Days
Creator: latteu
Rate:  
It's simple design match for story blog type. Also I love the drop down menu on it. Simple but cute 
But it's didn't have so many blog customization on it. Really simple... 



Skins name: A LITTLE MEMORY
Creator: Jung나영
Rate:  
This is my first time seeing blogskins with post theme like this! The customization are really good. Match with the skins of course lol. And I love the photo/polaroid theme image on it 



Skins name: {Your Smile}
Creator: Hyo~
Rate:  
All fonts and customization on it are really cute! It's has simple calendar too which I think cute too 
But the header is too large and too many dashed line on it ;v;



Skins name: I n e f f a b l e
Creator: Evangrace98
Rate:  
OH MY IT'S SO CUTE!!! I really speechless when see this skins and really wanted to put it on my blog (*///H///*)
But this skins didn't look good on my PC resolution . I recommend this skins for everyone who love simple vintage theme!


実は, I still have many skins on my old flashdisk but I forgot the link orz
So if you want me to share all skins I think cute (on my way of course) just let me know and I'll try to find the links back and post it here 

Labels: ,

Posted by はな ♥ 1 comments

1 Comments:
Blogger Serenity Dreamer said...

Sank you for sharing it to us~! ^w^ These are wonderful and satisfactory!!

September 20, 2014 at 6:57 PM  


Post a Comment

I will always comment back ≧▽≦

... Back to the blog?


ようこそ!

名前:はな 『 Hana 』
誕生日:12月01日
目色 / Eyecolor:茶色 『 Brown 』
お住まいの地域:Indonesia
ブログジャンル:美術ブロガー • 漫画家 • リラックマファン♥
♥/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

View my complete profile


Links

Lulu :: Whii :: KawaiiLovah :: AqilaF :: Lilaa :: Apple :: Leepy :: Pelont :: Angel :: Yowa :: Shiro Usagi :: Aurellia :: Karuchan :: Atsuki :: Ibdati :: Atsuki :: Miss Lia :: Jassarah :: Rui

View more links


Disclaimer

PLEASE DO NOT COPY or SAVE ANYTHING and REMOVE THE WATERMARK from images in this blog! Do not USE, ALTER, or REPRINT without written permission.
Copyright © r i z u m a r y 2014 All Right Reserved.




FAQ

Can I have commissions?
What do you use to create art?
What song did you use for BGM on your blog?
Link/Banner exchange?

View detailed FAQ


Tagboard

Please read FAQ before asking question
No spam and harsh word please
NO ADVERTISE or it'll be deleted


Archives




Upcoming Tutorial

Hair coloring tutorial [view]
Cleaning line from photo result
How to draw Head [view]
Skin coloring tutorial
Eye coloring tutorial
How to draw Head (part 2)
Cloth Shading


頼む

Fell free to ask me anything
Read FAQ first before asking anything
Please WRITE YOUR NAME!



I Support Privacy Protection
Your lucky number:



   •••